Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Set Vol 2. - Review

Hello ladies,

If you are just a bit passionate about makeup, and you don't apply it just because, then you know, that the brushes you use, are one of the most important element, in achieving a good and lasting makeup.
I have been wanting to try out some Zoeva brushes for some time now, but for some reason I did not purchase them until now. Big mistake! They are the most soft and precise brushes I tried up to now.
Let me present you, the babies:



A gorgeous set of 8 brushes, synthetic and natural hair, soft pink-nude handles and rose golden ferrules, gathered in a beautiful rose golden metallic brush clutch.


You get three brushes for the face and five for the eye makeup. Lets meet them one by one.


104 Buffer Brush - synthetic hair, for application and blending of foundation, powder or mineral. 
It does the extract thing that it was designed to do, it applies and blends at the same time, the foundation goes on so smoothly, only one pump of foundation is more than enough to cover whatever need you may have, be it a full face of foundation or just a  natural sheer coverage. It gives you an almost air-brushed effect, that I love.


126 Cheek Finish - natural hair, applies and blends blush, bronzer and highlighter to perfection. A beautiful multi use brush, the blush perfectly applied for a natural flushed look, the highlighter soft or bold, depending on your preference.  Use a light hand when you apply any product with this brush, because it pick up product effortless.


109 Face Paint - natural hair, applies and blends contour products and bronzer. The shape of the brush is perfect for contouring, it makes it precise but blended out in just a few light strokes. Can be used for nose contour also, not just for the face. Another beautiful  multi use brush.


228 Luxe Crease
- natural hair, blends and shades eye shadow in the crease. Very soft to the touch, slightly big for my eye shape to be used in the crease (a Sigma E 45 Small Tapered Blending Brush is more suited for my eye shape), but for blending the outer V it is PERFECT!

234 Smoky Shader - natural hair, shades and blends with a smoky effect.  I use it to place the darker shades of eye shadow in the outer V, before blending, and also on the lower lash line.


322 Brow Line - synthetic hair, flawlessly applies cream and powder eyebrow products.
My natural eyebrows are rounded in shape and close to nonexistent, so I use different products to achieve a "natural" shape, from brow pencils, mechanical micro pencils, eyebrow powder to eyebrow gel. But when I want a full looking brow look my hand goes straight to this brush, precise application in one swipe.


317 Wing Liner - synthetic hair, creates detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing. I tried the MAC 208 angled brush, Melkior eyeliner brush, I tried artists brushes, and none of them achieved the perfect and precise winged eyeliner that this little beauty creates.



226 Smudger - synthetic hair, blends eye shadow and kohl along the lash line. I didn't play with this brush all that much, because I am not a fan of a blended eyeliner, I prefer my eyeliner sharp. 🔪

As a conclusion, I have to say that I was a fool not to buy them, or any other Zoeva brushes before.  Even if you are a beginner to the world of makeup or you are a long time passionate, this set is worth the investment.

Kisses, Julia

Comments