Empties #3

Hello ladies,

Out with the old, and in with the new. Isn't it the saying? Let's see what got tossed this time, shall we?


L'Oreal Smooth Sugar Glow Scrubs - was one of the best facial scrubs I uses in the last period. It left my complexion clean, smooth and hydrated. But if it is used more than 3 times a week, can feel a bit heavy on the skin from the oils (grape seed and manoi oil). Really curious to try the other two scrubs: The Nourish Scrub and The Clear Scrub.


Ziaja Astringent Face Toner - by far the best toner I have ever tried. Cleanses, reduces dilated pores, reduces infections, soothes irritations. What more do you want from a toner?  It was the final touch in my evening makeup removal routine.


Yasumi Eye Pouch Sample - I got this sample at Beauty18 Fair from the Yasumi stand, and it's been sitting in one of my drawer until last month or so. It was suppose to: reduce swelling around the eyes (the so-called. "Bags under the eyes") reduce dark spots and bruising under the eyes, enhance blood vessels around the eyes and make the skin around the eyes radiant. For me it did none of those things.

Rimmel Stay Matte Mattifying Makeup Primer - I am a girl who likes a full face of makeup and for it to stay on as long as possible. So I so love my primers, if they are any good. This one was a complete bust for me. It did not mattify, it kept my makeup in place for around 4-5 hours no matter the foundation.


Depend 7 Days Hybrid Top Coat - tried this miracle bottle at a friends recommendation, and it was love at first application. Easy to apply, goes on smoothly, no streak marks and it does what it says, keeps the nail polish on for 7 days. Already bought my second bottle. 😊


W7 Absolutely Waterproof Mascara - had this mascara for some months now. Only used it once or twice, can't say that I really loved it, it did separate the lashes, offered some volume and it is water resistant. But somehow I didn't reach for it and it got dry in the drawer.


Kisses, Julia

Comments