You&Oil Superfood Face Serum Review

Hello ladies,

The product I want to show you today I received in the September GoodieBox and peaked my interest immediately, although I am not a big fan of face oils.
"You and Oil Super Food for Skin Face Serum - contains a high level of nutrients, made from refined carrot, broccoli and Chia seed oil, vitamins A, C, E and fatty acids." With such a description, how can I not be intrigued?


So as soon as the weather here changed, and became dry and windy, I found myself reaching more and more for this oil, rather than my normal moisturizer cream.  It gives my skin that extra kick of hydration it needs now.
All I need are 2-3 drops of face oil in the morning, to cover the whole face and neck (never forget to show your neck some TLC).
After about two weeks of almost constant use, I saw an improvement in the over-all aspect of the skin, it became a bit more firm and radiant, and dare I say it, some of the very fine lines seemed to vanish.


It is suitable for all skin types, fast absorbing, does not leave an oily film on the skin, cruelty free and vegan. This blend works super-effectively slowing down the signs of facial ageing and sun-damaged skin. You get 30 ml of product, which is more than enough and you can order it here.  
As a plus is paraben free, no artificial colours, no SLS/SLES, DEA and mineral oils. 


Kisses, Julia

Comments