Pupa Milano foundations - Review

Hello ladies,

Who here, among us, is not still looking for the perfect foundation? Because I know I still am. :)
So today, I want to talk to you about two foundations that I found at PUPA Milano shop in Romania.
First up is:

Like A Doll Perfecting Makeup Fluid
What they say:



"Pupa has developed a fluid with a '' Nude Look '' Effect, it mixes perfectly with your skin. The micronized powders and coated pigments ensure a flawless and radiant result. This fluid feels incredibly light and your skin is silky soft. Pupa Like A Doll Perfecting Makeup Fluid contains a sun filter factor 15, it protects the skin against harmful effects of the sun and prevents skin aging."

What I say:
  • It is a light to medium coverage foundation, but it is buildable.
  • It applies better with a beauty blender than with a brush. 
  • It has no obvious smell, which I love.
  • The finish is satin to matte and last for around  8 hours with just a slight of shine on my T zone after 6 hours althoug I applied a mattifying powder.
  • It comes in a nice glass bottle with a droplet that allows for a perfect dosage of product.


Light Activating Perfect Skin Foundation SPF 10

What they say:

"A blend of Spherical Powders and Light-Filled Pigments that activate and enhance the face's natural glow all day long . Melt-on texture for ultimate comfort and easy wear. The result? Perfect bare-looking skin, zero flaws. Impeccable staying power"

What I say:
  • It is a light to medium coverage foundation.
  • It applies nicely with a brush or a beauty blender and blends really well without making the skin look flat. 
  • It has a faint fruity-flowery smell that wears off quickly but I am not a fan of scented foundations. 
  • It dries to a semi-matte finish.
  • It lasted very good for 9-10 hours with just a slight of shine on my T zone after 6-7 hours althoug I applied a mattifying powder.
  • It comes in a nice glass bottle with a pump that allows for a perfect dosage of product.

Kisses, Julia

Comments