Unboxing - February Goodie Box

Hello ladies,

I am so so exited, today I got my first GoodieBox. 😍 What is a GoodieBox, you ask?

"GOODIEBOX is a monthly self-sufficiency box with five-seven beauty products. The products are selected among the most popular, innovative and trend-creating brands in makeup, skincare, hair care and scents. The contents of the box will always be a surprise."

These are the products I receveid this month:



This is a completly new company for me, Mannakadar Beauty. I didn't heard about it before but I am super impressed with the Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain in the shade Lucky. A neutral dusty rose lipgloss that goes on smoothy.


Who does not know and love Hoola Bronzer from Benefit?  I know I do and now I have the travel size version of it! 😊


Miqura Bubble Mask and the sample of Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream will be this sunday night pampering sesion. I will let you know if I liked them or not.


CommeDeux Face Mask Purify and Glow sounds very promising and iI can not wait to try it!


A really nice surprise was descovering a 12 shade neutral eyeshadow palette from Laritzy Cosmetics, a new founded company in 2016, that offers cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and long-lasting products.


This is the real nice thing about the Goodie box, every month you get cool new products that you may not have given a second look in the shop. 
Have you tried any of these products? Are you a member of the GoodieBox family? 😊

Kisses, Julia

Comments