Empties #1

Hello ladies,

When we have a lot of products it's good to have the habbit of going through them once in a while and see what needs to go because of the past expiration date, funny smell or change of texture.
Today I will show you the products that I  finished, my opinion on them and if I will buy them again or not.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection

A light serum that absorbs quick, hydrates very well, but it is not suited for winter cold days.
Had a slight illuminating effect but I dont think I will purchase it again.


Rimmel Insta Fix&Matte Powder

I used it to the last application and loved every minut of it. 
It is really inexpensive but does a great of keeping away the shine for the entire day. It is a translucent powder so it does not affect the shade of your foundation, no flash back in photos.
I will definitely buy it again after I finish Pupa Sport Addicted Powder.


Vichy Purete Thermale

Really nice cleansing gel for sensitive skin. Does not foam a lot, leaves the skin looking and feeling soft, fresh and clean. Soap-free.This  was just a sample size but  I highly recommend it. 


Creightons Vanilla and Macadamia Hand Cream

When I bought this hand cream I got it because of the delicious smell of vanilla. I am a sucker for scented hand creams.   And if they moisturize at the same time, even better.  I will buy it again, after I finish the small stash I have.


Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub

A really nice face scrub, it heats up a bit because of the volcanic sand, cleans the face without leaving the skin feeling tight. The thing I didn't like was the texture, to thick and very hard to get out of the tube. And I feel, that you can find some better or at least as good face scrubs on the market. So this is a pass for me.


Kisses, Julia

Comments