How to cover dark circles

Hello ladies,

One of my biggest problems are my dark undereye circles. They make me look tired, sick and even old.
So I am always looking for products that will help me get rid of those undereye circles so I can look well-rested (even after a night out), healthier and why not, younger.

These are my latest discoveries 😊:

1. The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG +
2. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
3. MAC Studion Concealer and Correct palette
4. NYX Translucent Studio Finishing Powder

1. The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG +

It applies easy, reduces the appearance of puffiness and improves eye contour. It makes for a great eye primer, concealer applies much nicer and smoothly.

2. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

It offers a hydration effect, it moisturizes the delicate under-eye area and smoothes the skin. Although it is very moisturizeing the under eye makup will not migrate.

3. MAC Studion Concealer and Correct Palette

Four creamy concelears and two correctors, that are very pigmented so you dont need to much, really good coverage, it does not wear off quickly and blends out for a natural look.

4. NYX Translucent Studio Finishing Powder

Just to make sure that everything stay in to place I use a very light layer of setting powder. The latest crush is this very finely milled white loose powder from NYX, that does not feel cakey on the face. But be careful with it when taking pictures  it has a bit of a flash-back.

These are my tips and tricks for looking fresh after an all-nighter.
What are yours?  Please leave them in the comment section below. 😉
Kisses, Julia

Comments