Purple lips and cat-eyeliner

Hello ladies,

Those who know me, know that I 💗 black and that I wear it as often as I can. But lately the sunny waether outside makes me reach for more girly colors like pink and purple. In todays look I used both, a nice pink color on the eyes - Trash Talk fron Urban Decay Distortion Palette and a gorgeous warm purple with blue pearl frost finish - MAC Model Behavior.





Products used:

EYES :
Radiant EyeShadow Primer
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
Urban Decay Distortion Palette
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H
L'Oreal  Superstar False Lash Mascara

NYX Eyebrow Gel Brunette
L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper Clear Shaping Brow Gel

FACE:

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense
Sephora Smoothing Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation SPF 15 Sand Beige 180
MAC Pro Conceal and Correct in Light
Melkior Translucent Compact Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Transparent 001
Inglot HD Sculpting Powder 516
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
Melkior Blush Powder in Natural Touch
Sleek Face Contour Kit Highlighter
Rimmel #Insta Fix&Go Setting Spray

LIPS:
MAC Model Behavior

Kisses, Julia

Comments