Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate - Review

Hello ladies,

I, absolutely love Kiehl's products, from the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, that I showed you in the article about skin care (here), to the amazing Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, that I take even on holiday with me (as I showed you here).  
Now I want to talk to you about another great product, that I have been testing out, on and off, since April. It is the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, with 12.5% Vitamin C.


"Now formulated with even more Vitamin C, Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is infused with 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside. Our new and improved formula offers extensive skin benefits:

Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, boosts skin radiance and improves texture
Helps visibly minimise pores over time for smoother skin
Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, our formula helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture
Carefully-formulated for all skin types, even sensitive skin."



This 50 ml brown bottle is packed with vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, which can help reverse skin damage from over exposure to the sun, and may even stimulate collagen production for tighter skin. 

And this year, more than a decade since the serum's inception, Kiehl's changed the formula by adding two percent vitamin Cg (ascorbyl glucoside), another vitamin C derivative that targets fine lines, into the mix.

On top of that it has hyaluronic acid, the hydrating ingredient boosts skin's moisture content and, over time, helps to plump up the skin.


It has become an essential part of my night time routine, since I purchase it, with the exception of a few weeks in full summer, when I felt it was to harsh on my complexion. I have been using it constantly, always applied on a clean skin, avoiding the eye area.

It has a nice faint citrus smell to it and a you may feel a tingling sensation when you apply it.

I can not attest to its power of reducing fine lines and wrinkles, but I can tell you that my skin was getting brighter and more hydrated, my  oily T- zone was a bit more matte, and my pores look smaller.

Suited for all skin types, without parabens, provides antioxidant protection and exfoliates to reveal healthier-looking skin.
And who does not want that? 😊
Kisses, Julia

Comments