Ivy September Rosenauer Music Video

Hello ladies,

This summer I had the opportunity to work on a music video. I have missed the long hours on set, the creativity and the energy that goes in to a video or photo shoot.

Ivy September Rosenauer, is a sweedish singer/artist, a spokes person for the transgender community and intergrate her personal experiences in the work she does. She is working on changing peoples minds on the normative society we live in.

This is what she sais about the video: "In this male dominating society we live in I thought its time to reverse roles a bit. We always hear about bitches and hoes. To all my girls and queens this is for you!!!"

The whole experience was super fun for me, and I hope you will like the backstage picture as well as the video.




Kisses, Julia

Comments