Juvia's The Magic Mini Palette - First Impression

Hello ladies,

Ever since I got the order from Juvia's Place, I have only been playing with the Magic Mini and the Masquerade Mini palettes. I can not get enough of them.

"The Magic Palette was Inspired by the Moon and the Sun Goddesses of the wild. A beautiful fusion of cool and warm tones. Vibrantly infused with sixteen ultra pressed pigments, perfect for day to night time looks." 




Top row: Kesi, Osun, Zakiya, Nubia


Second row: Kogi, Boronu, Nana, Zuba


Third row: Yemoja, Vai, Aja, Faso


Bottom row: Yejide, Buzo, Yara, Ife


They blend as beautifully as the Mini Masquerade Palette ones, just as creamy and pigmented. Perfect for both cool and warm toned skin types, can be used for different types of looks, from no-makeup look to colorful night looks. I think I am hooked on Juvia's Place palettes and will order more soon, really soon. 
Kisses, Julia

Comments