Gruesome Geisha - Halloween Look

Hello ladies,

This year I really got in the Halloween spirit, and with the help of my friends we created some cool/creepy looks. This geisha look turned out much better than I thought. It started out as an idea after I read and article about an urban legend in Japan, a Kuchisake-onna. A woman that wears a surgical mask and asks people if she is beautiful. If they say "yes" she removes the mask to reveal her mouth slit from ear to ear. We put a bit of a glam touch to a creepy legend, and this is the result.
Thank you again, to my friend Diana (Dyanna Deede) for being my model, and Cirkeline Coco Sigh, for the great photos.





Products used:

EYES :

Radiant Professional Makeup Eye Shadow Base
Melkior Eye Shadow in Fuchsia
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 01 Black
NYX liquid Liner in 01 White


Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 01 Black

FACE:

L'Oreal Hydra Genius with Aloe Water
The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops Lightning
Snazaroo Clown White
Melkior Compact Powder in Clear

LIPS:

Kryolan Proffesional Makeup Aqua Color FP Palette in 079, 081, 071

NAILS:

The Talented Dyanna Deede ðŸ’…

Kisses, Julia

Comments