NYX Slide On, Glide On, Stay On & Definitely a Turn On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils

Hello ladies,

It dawned on me, that even if I list them on every makeup look that I do, I never told you or show you the best eyeliner pencils in the world. OK, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but they are really really good. Of course, I am talking about the NYX Slide On, Glide On, Stay On & Definitely a Turn On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils.


I am all for high end brands, but when you shave almost half of the pencil off when you sharpen it, it does not make sense to buy an expensive one, when these work just as well.


From left to right we have: Pure White, Platinum, Glitzy Gold, Golden Bronze, Disco Rage, Esmeralda, Tropical Green, Nebula, Brown Perfection, Jet Black.


You can see from the arm swatches how creamy, pigmented and opaque they are. I have not try a more opaque white liner until I met Pure White. They really glide on (they are so smooth), most definitely they stay on for at least 10-12 h (even on the waterline), after they sett they became smudge proof , and best of all they cost less than half of the price of a high-end one. What more can you want? 😃 May just a few more shade, couldn't hurt, right? 😊🙈


Kisses, Julia

Comments