Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hello ladies,

As I mentioned in my previous post, it is time to say "Good bye" to the Urban Decay Naked palette, one of the most known and most copied palettes in the makeup industry.
Urban Decay Naked Palette is synonym with natural/neutral looks and has revolutionized the way we do "naked" looks. 


Personally, I love a bit of color in every makeup look I do, so although this beautiful palette was always on my wish list, I never got around to buying it. Mainly because I thought I had time and it will always be a constant. The shocking news pushed me to go out and purchase it. 


Now that it is in my collection, I am kicking myself for not buying it sooner. The formulation is just beautiful, creamy, highly pigmented, they blend like a dream. The color selection is spot on, from very light to very dark shades, the range of finishes vary from matte to satin to shimmery. I can fully understand why this palette was praised so much.
Below I'll leave you the swatches.

Top to bottom: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar


Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse


Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal


Since is Christmas coming up and it is the season of giving, I think this would be a perfect gift for your loved one.So hurry up and get your hands on one of the last Naked palettes.

Kisses, Julia

Comments